View Single Post

Old 10-26-2020, 05:49 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,624 Times in 1,765 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvbound View Post
"Petty? I don’t think so. There is too much that has been revealed about who they really are."

"Seems the reason is founded in hate, not political differences."

Those two statements perfectly sum up where we are right now. Prior to 4 years ago, no one could have convinced me that there were so many people who harbored so much hate for others based on their skin color, gender, place of birth, sexual orientation or anything else that makes them different than themselves. To find out that I have so many friends and relatives, that have apparently had this bottled up for so long and now feel free, nae encouraged, to publicly express it, is like a high-voltage electrical shock to the whole body.
The only hateful people I know of in The Villages are those cursing, impeding and otherwise harassing those peacefully parading for their candidate; outside TV hateful people are assaulting, battering, murdering, rioting, vandalizing, looting, robbing and setting fires. My relatives and friends are just trying to live their lives as peacefully, kindly and enjoyably as they can thank you very much.

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine

Last edited by manaboutown; 10-26-2020 at 05:57 PM.