View Single Post

Old 10-29-2020, 05:11 AM
Default Follow-up to original post

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSSunshine View Post
We had Nova Filtration system installed over a year ago and loved it. Then we had the filters changed a month early (July), but noticed a "dusty" taste to the water. Initially, I thought it would go away as water filtered through; however, it hasn't. Then I noticed calcium/lime deposits on our shower head. So I called and had a lot of "reasons" including all of the building going on in McClure (built out about a year ago) causing the problem, as the filters don't filter our minerals. Nova's solution was to add a fourth charcoal filter at no cost to us; however, when it's time to change filters again, it will be four filters. While I appreciate Nova's addition of the filter, I would like to explore other options including purchasing our own filters (suspect they substituted generic filters for the original) and having someone install them. Ideas?
Bob, from Nova, came out and replaced the filters. It's been just over 24 hours and the water is so much better...no more dusty aftertaste in my water. Thank you, Bob!