View Single Post

Old 11-06-2020, 10:13 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Moving here with 3 dogs has been done many times. When the extra dog passes away just don't replace it with another and you'll be OK. I would suggest a home with a fenced yard, some say an invisible fence is good, but it doesn't keep predators out of the yard. We have coyotes and bobcats that roam TV and about once a year you'll hear about someone's dog being snatched by a coyote, even with the owner nearby.

Courtyard villas all have fences, but I wouldn't let my dog out unattended even in a villa yard. There were some cottage homes with fenced yards build about 2016 in the Village of Pine Ridge, you might see one of them on the market once in awhile, but they sell quickly. In the new areas south of 44 they have courtyard villas (CYV) but also Veranda homes, which are single family homes with a fenced yard. You can still buy a home without a fence and just walk your dog on a leash, that's done hundreds of times a day in TV. Although many people will get very upset if your dog goes in their yard, just careful where you walk your dog.

A single person they have many clubs, South of 60 is popular for the younger people. I go to the MVP Gym at Brownwood 3 days a week, and I see people meeting people all the time there.

Here's why an owner in a CYV even needs to be outside with their dog, bobcats will walk along the top of the fence, this photo was taken in the Village of Hillsborough.

The Villages Florida