View Single Post

Old 11-08-2020, 12:30 PM
Veteran member
Default Dr Kraucek

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadspet View Post
I'm considering knee injections for pain which comes and goes - currently its come. I've been previoulsy told the knee is bone on bone and I've already had the other knee replaced by Dr Wynn with great success but the downtime for complete knee replacement at my age is more than I'm ready for at this time especially with Covid. There are 3 Drs that advertise heavily in the paper and I'm looking for comments (good bad or neutral) from anyone who has had first hand experience with either Arthritis Relief Center or Physicians Rehabilitation or The Burress Medical Center.
If I've missed another option please let me know. I would prefer a first-hand experience than picking one blind. I've searched Talk of the Villages and haven't found anything related to this.
Had a really painful knee. Could not bowl anymore. Not Cortezone. He gave me injections of Prolozone. Not covered by Medicare 7 years ago, but maybe now. Worked wonders and still good. It repairs ligaments and other problems under the knee cap. Dr Kraucek across from the hospital on 441, in medical buildings.