View Single Post

Old 11-09-2020, 02:18 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
We always tip 20% even if the waitress is not good.

If we don't like the restaurant we don't holler and bellow and carry on publicly. We just don't go back.

We notice that big complainers are not those who would make it in competitive employment. They probably have tenure somewhere or work for the government.

If the restaurant is not good, it will close. That is how it works. You don't need to have a green fit or a bad spell. It is wise to point out when there are foreign objects in your food or that your shoes stick to the floor, but do it quietly to the manager and don't act like you are expecting a free meal or a comp.

A restaurant review is someone’s opinion/experience. I appreciate posters taking the time to opine—good or bad. It’s my decision what action to take. I don’t throw money around and choose carefully how I spend it. I like to read honest reviews. No one is forced to.

As a former government employee, I take issue with the harsh words and fail to see the analogy drawn. Hmm.

I’m far more interested in someone’s review than in knowing how they tip. Did that belong in another thread?