View Single Post

Old 11-15-2020, 10:43 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,883 Times in 2,429 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanne19335 View Post
As many of you know, the outside staff assigned to care for our golf courses do a lot more than fill divots and fix ball marks on greens. We also pick up trash that is purposely discarded or flies out of golf carts. Some of these items include used masks, used tissues, candy wrappers and, my all-time favorite—-cigarette butts. Every time I find one, I cringe because it has been in someone’s mouth who may be COVID positive. Is it too much to ask that golfers who smoke carry a small plastic ashtray in their carts? I find butts on tee boxes, along the cart paths and even on the greens. Finally, just an FYI, this littering has not increased since the “birdies” arrived. This has been going on for a while now. Let’s be considerate of our fellow golfers and the staff that picks up after you.

Just a reminder that when there are restrictions such as cart path only, we expect you to abide by the rules. This restriction apply to ALL golfers, including those with RA tags! Ambassadors were not hired to be traffic cops. Thanks in advance.

Well at least not fireball whiskey bottles And discarded 12 packs I see along MMP.