View Single Post

Old 11-16-2020, 05:25 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

The nearest ICON dealer I could find was in Tampa, Bayside Carts. They have on their website this cart new for $7475. I bet you could go to I-4 Power in Webster, Florida about 20 miles south and buy a brand new stripped down Yamaha just like this ICON for about the same price. The most obvious accessory missing is the Sunbrella curtains, about $700. Also I'm sure there are other items you want to add, I'm not sure if it has turn signals, etc.

The Villages Florida

Here's the Tampa dealer's website, Bayside

ICON Golf Carts
– Bayside Custom Carts

I-4 Power in Webster website, their site is under construction but it will give you their basic info. Also many posters on this board have bought from them already, just use the search button at the top page for any question on any subject you may want answered quickly.

Golf Carts - I4 POWER EQUIPMENT

ICON Golf Carts website

Home - ICON Electric Vehicles

May I suggest before buying the ICON, go talk to the Crown dealer in Wildwood, located behind Russell Stover Candy outlet. They sell the Chinese electric car/cart by Crown which is similar to the Atomic Electric. They also sell Star Carts, a Chinese brand of cart that has been sold in TV for years and many Villagers swear by them. You're Welcomed.

Crown Carts