View Single Post

Old 11-20-2020, 08:06 AM
Default Custom Windows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Krueger View Post
Custom Windows enclosed our lanai approximately 10 years ago. Since we have had these windows 3 have been replaced do to moisture clouding the glass.
We now have a fourth window that is clouded as well
I contacted CW and told them of our problem. A man named Rob came to our home reviewed the problem and said they would replace the glass as they had done previously. This was in early July. I have called contacted CW many times, sometimes they returned calls but more often than not they didn’t. The CW representative told me the glass had a lifetime warranty and I would be responsible for the labor. I am agreeable to these terms. But for the past 3 plus months I’ve been told the glass is on back order.
I called again today and am awaiting there reply.
It seems they are more than happy to sell their product but repairs not so.
The Villages Florida
Our expierence has been the same. Our windows were installed several years ago and a few have had to be replaced for the same reason. We now have another fogged one to be replaced, it was measured and have been waiting over 5 months. We'll call and leave a message with a receptionist asking about the status of replacement. No update available from Custom Windows, still awaiting a reply.