View Single Post

Old 11-21-2020, 11:59 AM
John41

Quote:
Originally Posted by La lamy View Post
Once I got home I realized I lost my phone from Spanish Springs where I was in my cart listening to music. In the pitch black was I ever going to find it if it had dropped out of my golf cart? Decided to retrace my steps and hope for the best. Saw nothing till I got back to my parking spot in Spanish Square where a couple recognized me as I was looking on the ground and said "did you lose your phone?" After saying yes they told me who picked it up and I knew who they meant since I'd seen him beside my cart. He wore a Community Watch Security on his back. Wayne picked it up and the good folks that work at the square phoned him, found him driving around and I was able to retrieve my phone from him. WOW!!!! Amazing. I felt elated that outcomes like this are still possible. THANK YOU to all involved in helping me out!!! Hope you all have happy tales from this blessed land too!
That will certainly restore your faith in human nature. Reminds me of the TV commercial where everyone pays a kindness forward.