Thread: Hearing Aids
View Single Post

Old 11-22-2020, 06:20 AM

Long time hearing aid wearer. Definitely agree with others, find a good audiologists or hearing aid technician that you are comfortable with.

I am currently wearing KS9 from Costco. For the price, get huge amount of capabilities and technology. Hearing aid technician top notch. Easy to get repaired, adjusted, nice 3 year warranty.

For outside of Costco, prices climb quickly. I found TruHearing: Get affordable hearing aids to have the best prices of name brand hearing aids. You have to go to an audiologist that works with truhearing. I was able to find an audiologist that I liked and was able to save a few thousands of $ in the deal. Had to drive about 30 minutes longer each way but only visited a few times.

Also agree with others, must have a 30 day trial. And don't be hesitant about saying you did not like them and want to try a different model/brand. Go to a hearing aid business that carries multiple name brands. If one business does not want to let you try a different hearing aid, go to another. Try out the hearing aid in various locations - outside, with TV, in loud area, ...

This is an expensive purchase that you will have for multiple years, take time to get it right.

Best of luck.