View Single Post

Old 11-23-2020, 02:39 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,922 Times in 1,111 Posts
Default You can download pandora create your own radio stations

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
I used to very much look forward to listening to WVLG, probable 8 of 10 songs they used to play were songs I very much enjoyed and rarely heard on other radio stations. Fast forward to currently and at best only 1 or 2 out of 10 songs are any good?

Earlier this morning I was sitting in our house up north looking outside at below zero temperatures, with frozen rain blowing sideways, and decided to get a small Villages fix (boy do I wish we were there) so I streamed WVLG. I stuck with the station for an hour despite not hearing one song I would even consider music. If hard pressed, the only semi-good thing I can say about their selection is that at least they did not play any RAP. Finally, I could not take the garbage they were playing anymore and had to turn it off. Apparently, whoever does the programing doesn't care about the stations ratings?

Can anyone recommend a decent radio station that comes in north of 466 that plays golden oldies and classic rock like WVLG used to? Please don't tell me to listen to Pandora or Spotify, I like listening to the radio.
on a smart phone or tv for free if you don’t make Nd a few adds