View Single Post

Old 11-26-2020, 05:33 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
Again, what’s your medical education experience that leads you to these conclusions?
I never claimed any medical training there Dr Eagle! I apologize for ruffling your feathers.

What possible questions would anyone have that hasn’t already been answered and posted on multiple websites that are easily found with a basic Google search?

When would you be asking your doctor these questions? Are you going to make an appointment? Your doctor is no doubt busy with other sick people. If you call up and ask for an appointment and state that you think you have COVID-19, they are going to tell you to go get tested. Self isolate and call back with the results.

I don’t waste my doctor’s time with questions that I can easily find the answers to myself. I also don’t go running to the doctor anytime I have a sniffle. I prefer to stay far away from the doctor’s office and off the pills. I eat well and exercise. I wear a mask when in a public building and stay away from others. I will take the vaccine when it is made available to me.

What you choose to do is up to you. No sweat off my arse.