Forums

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post

Old 12-01-2020, 09:11 AM
Default Thanks —-

I appreciate all the feedback - I have found different results ....
- From my iPhone map app - my address sort of comes up - but not an exact mapping - comes up as ‘Wildwood’ & an entirely different zip code - nothing like what is on my contract/closing docs for my home in Bradford.
- Waze - using the same street mapping source (mentioned above) comes up as ‘Wildwood’ and funky zip code
- Google maps - doesn’t recognize my address or street in Bradford at all - with a Wildwood or The Villages address or the variety of zip codes associated with it
- openstreetmap - recognizes my Bradford street at The Villages - but not does not recognize my house number, lat/long listed looks ok, tho
- smartystreets recognizes my Bradford house/street / zip - but takes me to the wrong lat / long location (way northern part of The Villages) and shows my address as inactive w/USPS

I will ask my Villages Sales Rep - I can’t be the first one to experience this :-)

Hope I do not need emergency services before they get things fixed!!! :-) I never thought about that - I am just worried about getting my Amazon deliveries. Also - I have a bunch of contractors set up to come to do things to the new home before I move in - it is going to be interesting :-) if they aren’t familiar w/Bradford. :-)

Also - I will head over to the new home - later - to get my exact lat/long (people at openstreetmap and smartystreets (both places that feed navigation systems) - have responded to my questions - and getting them the lat/long will help them)

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.