View Single Post

Old 12-01-2020, 02:42 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdcullie View Post
Just FYI. I went to Luxus (formally Parr Car) of Leesburg last week to look at an Evolution golf cart. Luxus not longer carries them. When I asked why, I was told the company moved the dealership to the Villages Discount Golf. Apparently, it came as a surprise to Luxus.
Thinking about what Villages Discount Golf Cars have to sell, reconditioned Yamahas and EZ GOs. They don't offer anything new. They did have the Atomic Electric Cars here first and did a lot of advertising. I use go by there all the time and see 3 or 4 out front. Then Atomic opened their own dealership across from Brownwood. I guess they were looking for something to replace Atomic and was new.

After reading the OP's review of his Evolution, I don't think I would want one. There already is a Chinese electric cart that is a proven winner, that's the Star Cart. Not as cheap as Evolution, but there are many running in TV for a dozen years, use to be sold by Advantage Carts when they were here. Now the Crown Electric Carts in Wildwood behind Russell Stover has them.

I would also be interested in any reviews of the ICON electric, the Tampa dealer has some very good prices about the same as Evolution prices. Here's one, $7475:

The Villages Florida

ICON Golf Carts
– Bayside Custom Carts

Home - ICON Electric Vehicles

Crown Carts Wildwood Crown Carts

The Villages Florida