View Single Post

Old 12-03-2020, 09:16 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,559 Times in 1,931 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by forebubba View Post
Postal Station garbage.
Why are people putting their garbage in the trash cans at the postal stations? Not all of it its unwanted Mail as bags of what ever is is hanging out the sides of the cans.
People can see the can is overflowing yet they leave their nwanted mail even on top of the can. More unwanted Mail is lying on the ground.
I picked it up and took it home so that the wind does not scatter it all over. Keep the The Villages beautiful. Is it so difficult to take and sort your Mail at home?
This happens a lot at the Buttonwood station. Not sure how the others are.
I don't know why two people have mentioned it recently. Are people returning to their snowbird homes and finding their mailbox full? It really doesn't seem to me to be a thing to be upset about at all. We live right across from our mail station and see a fellow in a black pick up come and pick up the trash at ours. He has a job, the trash is picked up and all ends well. Is this some kind of propaganda from some group? Some new movement?

WE are about to see a Pandemic end soon and we sit around and fuss about putting trash in trash cans? I have NEVER seen a mess at either of the postal stations we used here in The Villages. Why do people find stuff to complain about when there is so much that is positive....and much bigger things that are sad and angry making?

Last edited by graciegirl; 12-03-2020 at 09:52 AM.