View Single Post

Old 12-09-2020, 07:40 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,879 Times in 2,425 Posts

Depends on condition and owners knowledge? IMO For gas I say 2012 1/2 fuel injected models and later. Carburetor models are Bucky and more acceptable to stalling and plugging up, plus you have to understand how choke works. Majority F.I. Models smooth and problematic free. Electric carts, I would look for corrosion on cables, wiring and metal parts in, under, and around batteries. If you look at carts over 3 years old and have some general working knowledge I would try get non golfer cart, golfer carts usually have two to three times the usage.

IMO electric cart will have to have the batteries replaced anywhere from 5 to 7 years. Along with regular moving parts of gas carts. Gas carts require routine oil changes and gas. If you get gas cart at least pull the dip stick out and look at oil level and condition? Low or you have to peal oil off dip stick RUN away.

IMO Nothing wrong with older carts as long as they were taken care of and you can tell the difference between good on and one on cardiac arrest?

Last edited by Topspinmo; 12-09-2020 at 05:28 PM.