Thread: Barbara Pym
View Single Post

Old 12-16-2020, 09:32 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,665 Times in 594 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pairadocs View Post
Well you may have tried all these but..... Amazon has quite a list, but maybe none you have not read ? I like Thriftbooks.com and buy from them fairly often, but again, maybe you've read the ones they have right now. You could check the used book store at the main library here (the one on 466 A at the county building with the big gold dome). The used book store IS OPEN again, from 1 to 4 p.m. I believe, you can always call the library and check. And finally, what about going on line and if none of your public library locations have what you want, they can get it on loan from another library. My public library is Sumter county system, but if you are in Marion or Lake, I am sure they belong to the lending system too ! Hope these leads can give you a start, as a dedicated reader of both fiction and non, I know what it's like to try to track down authors/books. Good luck !
The local library is a good place, as is Thriftbooks and Amazon. If you want electronic versions, try looking up zlibrary. I sent you a message.