View Single Post

Old 01-07-2021, 02:39 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,396 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I don't agree. Not at all. I deeply hate both varieties of people who want to trash things to make a point. They are the same mindset. They cannot wait for their needs to be met. They don't see the cure is worse than the disease and sometimes, no matter what you believe, you have to act sanely. AND most of them are working off of testosterone. Most of them.

Also somebody should remember to sing along with Kenny Rogers song; Know when to hold them and know when to fold them. This was embarrassing at the best and a damned shameful thing at the worst. And that goes for the summertime stealing and looting and burning. I am not a fan of that kind of activism...period and AMEN.
Agree completely that those that broke the law in the past should be brought to justice.
However, this thread is about what happened yesterday. So, to bring up other instances in the past really has nothing to do with yesterday.