View Single Post

Old 01-07-2021, 04:27 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow8IA View Post
Best place to buy golf cart tires?
My Yamaha is a 2011 model and I have the original tires on 3 wheels and still look almost new. I only replaced the back right tire because I let the pressure get low and it wore on the edges. Lesson learned, even though you sit on the left side, take a look at the right side every now and then.

I called the Villages Golf Carts at Brownwood about 2 years ago for a tire. They said, bring it in at 7am and leave it and we'll have it ready by 4pm. They said they can give me a loaner cart while waiting so you can go somewhere. I asked the price, they said about $80 tax and all.

I called Tire Choice at Colony, they have a bad rap for trying to upsell seniors when they bring their cars in, but I figured for this I'll give them a try. They said, bring your cart right in and we'll have it ready in an hour and it's $77 out the door. So that is what I did. I walked over to Fiesta Grand and ate, and when I got back my cart was ready.

Walmart at Wedgewood on 466 Auto Shop would be another good choice, but I'm not sure they have reopened the shop yet, it has been closed during the pandemic.

The Tire Choice in The Villages, FL | Tires, Brakes, Oil Changes & More