View Single Post

Old 01-09-2021, 02:23 PM
Location: Newburgh NY, Berwick PA, Grand Forks ND, Tampa Fl, Wenatchee Wash, TN, OK, TX, NC, OH, FL

I used to live on a golf bombing range up north! Lol The home I owned was on #15 and a disaster for flying balls. The only safe place on the property was in the house/garage. I was well aware when I purchased, that balls we’re going to be a problem and golfers were going to be traipsing through my property. I do mean every inch and on porches. All owners in danger areas were aware. Boundary was 35’ from back porch. Only things that bothered me was golf carts on my property, not being considerate for leaving wrappers or garbage, walking in my plant beds for their balls, taking the balls they found that other’s didn’t retrieve (I thought I should at least get the balls that the swingers left) 5 years I lived there and gathered quite a collection, oh and the language at times was horrendous. But a lot of entertaining moments as the lovers and the fighters had no idea someone was in the area. Be courteous and respectful of home owners and usually they will be nice also. I sold the home and left with several 5 gal buckets of balls. My reward! Never again will I own in direct path of flying balls