View Single Post

Old 01-13-2021, 03:42 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,515 Times in 3,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoplanekid View Post
As the Village areas south of the Florida Turnpike will include multigenerational communities, I will assume that the sales of those new homes will be included in the figures for The Top-Selling Master-Planned Communities.

As the number of homes in the Villages increase, the number of resales should also increase which might also impact the sales of new homes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
It certainly hasn't so far.
What "it" hasn't which, so far?

The number of homes didn't increase? The number of resales hasn't increased? The sales of new homes haven't been impacted? And, how do you know that the sales haven't been impacted?

Do you have information that would conclude that the developer didn't take resales into consideration when they laid out their plans for the current batch of new homes? Or are you suggesting that the number of resales hasn't increased?

I haven't done any checking, but if you're going to make a statement like that, you need to back that up. Without posting a search engine result list, can you link us to a SPECIFIC website that has the data, or scan a copy of written data and upload it as a jpg with the source of the data on the page?

From what I can tell, resales have increased over the years, according to the number of listings on Zillow and the Homefinder, compared to 5 years ago. And from what I can tell, the speed at which new homes are being built, are much slower than they were in 2005, but faster than they were 5 years ago.

Where are you getting your data to come to your conclusions?