View Single Post

Old 01-15-2021, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
If you're worried about safety, I would get a car. A Smart Car is not safe. The Atomic cars are licensed to drive on the streets and I've seen them in both the car lanes and the golf cart lanes. I wouldn't take it outside TV because there is really no protection. You were asking about a small car, a Smart Car, I gave you the new alternative being used in TV. Here's an Atomic Car that tried to cross 441 in front of TV Hospital, he met a truck and the Atomic car driver was killed. You can't have both, you want safety or do you want small and convenience. I drive a small SUV and I also own a Yamaha Golf Cart because I play golf. If I'm not playing golf, the cart sits in the garage.

The Villages Florida

Here's my golf cart, it's a 2011 Yamaha I bought new, this is a recent photo. I keep it in mint condition, I also have seat belts and as much LED Liquid Lights that is available.

The Villages Florida

Here's my car, it's a 2018 Hyundai Kona I bought new. It has 175HP Turbo engine and leather interior and was $24,200 out the door. I can take it to Orlando or the Gulf beaches or around TV and it gets about 30 mpg. It's my third Hyundai since 2007, I've owned a Santa Fe and a Turbo Veloster.

The Villages Florida

I want to find someone that does drive a smart car so I can see if it will fit in my garage.