View Single Post

Old 01-19-2021, 08:56 AM
Default Just fired T&D after 2.5 years

I had T&D and was very happy the first 2 years. These last 6 months or so were terrible. The tech couldn't get the chemicals right. I called several times asking what was going on because the reports were so off. I thought maybe they didn't take me seriously so I had my husband call. No improvement. They sent a ticket on December 3rd. I didn't get another one but knowing we were going down, I waited until we got there. The hot tub was in bad shape. I called on December 23rd and the supervisor was very apologetic and assured me she would change techs and it wouldn't happen again. She sent someone right out to drain and clean. I didn't get another ticket until 5:30 p.m. on January 8th. It said I had no bromide and that she didn't add any. I woke up to a text message from my renters on Saturday the 9th saying my hot tub had a big brown ring. I called the company phone rings, no answer, no voicemail. I called the store McKenzie said she was the only person working in the corporation on Saturdays and had no way of getting ahold of anyone. I sent emails to anyone I could find. Even after all of that, no one called me on Monday. I waited until afternoon and called them and cancelled any further service.