View Single Post

Old 01-19-2021, 03:09 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,645 Times in 1,516 Posts

So, those complaining about or worrying about possibly not getting their second dose, are worried that they wont' have but maybe 50% effectiveness? Do you all get the Flu vaccination? If so, it averages 40-60% effectiveness.

In MY opinion, if the most vulnerable are those that are over age 65 to the point that they are more likely to DIE from the virus, then they are the ones that should get it first. NOT supposed essential workers that are healthy enough to catch it and shrug it off in a few days. I know of at least 10 family members that have been covid infected and shrugged it off with moderate to no symptoms. All were under 65 and the youngest had the least suffering from the infection.
I want to know why anyone with any kind of common sense feels that medical conditions would be a priority, other than those hospitalized. How would they deem you to be sufficiently handicapped by medical conditions to put you on the list? By the time the put you in a category and placed you on a list, you would already fit the age requirement and no one else would be vaccinated. Use some common sense, putting an age limit criteria to start with was the BEST way to start a mass vaccination process. If they don't have the vaccine, they can't very well give you a shot, can they? So, quit whining like a bunch of adolescents and wait your turn. Everyone that wants a vaccination will get one and it will also be FREE, so be patient.