View Single Post

Old 01-21-2021, 09:59 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry1224 View Post
I often get the 1st or second tee times for the afternoon wave, I find that after completing the first nine which often goes very quickly, The courses often fill in 2 to 3 foursomes in between the waves, from then on I find that the fill-ins play very slowly and it make the continuity of play very disruptive. we would normally finish around 4:00 pm and now we are lucky to finish near 5:00 pm.

This practice of adding in a couple of foursomes into the wave is very disruptive to the players trying to complete their rounds, stop closing off a course in the PM and put 9 hole players on that course
There's no in between waves. If you teed off at 11:56 at the beginning of the afternoon wave, they calculated that you would finish the front nine and go the back nine at about 2:00. The problem you're finding I've encountered twice in the past couple of months. You finished the front nine not at 2:00 but about 1:30 to 1:45 and they won't let you start the back nine until the last couple of teetimes get off. Teetimes have priority over crossovers. If you ask why, they'll say you've played too fast.