View Single Post

Old 01-22-2021, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberpike1 View Post
You are correct, this happened to our group 2 out of 3 times. In 60 + years of golfing, I have never been told that I played too fast, people making the turn always go through, thats correct golf etiquette. It's all about extra money, since they say there are plently of players, even though at $64/round the CC are way overpriced. Solution, don't play the CC and play off campus where golfers are treated like customers should be, at half the price per round.
There is a difference when making the turn on 18 hole stand alone courses and 27 hole complexes that use the wave for tee times. I agree those making the turn on 18 hole courses have priority since there should be no tee times on the second nine. But on all 27 hole complexes that use the wave for the tee times, the player with the tee time has the priority. I have played elsewhere that have three sets of nine; they used the wave system just like is done here.