View Single Post

Old 01-23-2021, 11:51 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,088 Times in 2,749 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar Bear View Post
That’s true to explain the delays in the current system. Points to a flaw in the system though imho...there’s no such thing as playing too fast!!
Let’s not forget that there are multiple flaws in the wave system, not just for fast players that play first in the wave and then have to wait to make the turn. That is flaw number one, which I have experienced more than once when having the first afternoon time. I have also been on the other side of the coin, with the last time on the AM wave. I have had a 9:30 time and showed up and paid at 9:10 and got to the starter shack at 9:15 to be told I was late, I missed my time, and my group already teed off. The first foursome of the day was already on the box ready to make the turn. I looked at the clock and it said it was 9:15, and my t time was 9:30. Needless to say, I was bullish!t. How could I have possibly been late for a 9:30 t time when I was paid up and ready to go at 9:15? It is simply not right to pay $64 for a round, using your own cart, showing up early, and have to deal with stress and confrontation. And let’s not forget flaw number three, no t times between 9:30 and noon? The wave is full of flaws!