View Single Post

Old 01-29-2021, 12:16 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,984 Times in 1,131 Posts
Default No other place I’ve been gives you

Quote:
Originally Posted by RI401 View Post
Love the responses, I have looked into several of the options. As Bigmike posted, I’m 55 wife is 50 we have always used gyms and do so to fight old injuries. I can take pain pills, or stay fit. I guess I was surprised at the cost of the small villages gyms. I see a lot of money spent on amenities, I would assume this is something worth pursuing. You see the cost of a gym is space, cooling and related costs. Here the building is already there, mostly unused. Adding a gym has a startup cost, but with reasonable fees could turn a profit quickly. I think the Mulberry location will work for me just based on convenience. Maybe over time TV will expand these locations.
Bud
so many options for free exercise programs and as far as gyms
Go when used regularly the everyday cost becomes minimal, adding into the amenities will be a problem for many . I have nothing against the silver sneakers program and those like it but many never stick to it and some just use up space doing nothing but socializing and overwhelm some smaller places good for owner not good for paying members . I am a guy who works out regularly, during the lockdown I got a good workout using a combination of home and villages out door machines if a gym membership is a hardship for you then get it like I did during lockdown for free it worked for me at 82 or you can always get a go fund me page to get help with your gym membership

Last edited by charlieo1126@gmail.com; 01-29-2021 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Spelling