View Single Post

Old 01-31-2021, 10:21 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,875 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesser160@aol.com View Post
I have been looking also. Frankly, every printer available by every manufacturer has many poor ratings. You should put this question to Google.
As far as poor ratings. Before buying any product on line the first thing I look at is the negative ratings. Some are reasonable. Things that perhaps I didn't realize were included in competitive products. Some people post unreasonable expectations. For example the original poster said $100-$200 for an all in one copier. They should not expect a far more expensive machine designed for heavy office use.

I have a Samsung B&W laser and have had it for several years. I paid $99 for it.
I am thrilled with the quality and the low cost per print. I'm fairly certain it has been replaced. I expect if I looked it up, and reviews are still out there someone was unhappy with it. For one thing it is fairly large and if you need to reboot it there is no switch.
Truly simple, I have all my computer stuff plugged into a power strip with a spike protector and a switch for each socket. Suggestion, far as a power strip, my modem is on another switched outlet. Far easier than moving my heavy desk to get to it.