View Single Post

Old 02-04-2021, 02:12 PM
Smile Musician - Bass Player looking for a few others to play with.

Looking for a fun classic rock band. Not necessarily itching to play out (but won't rule it out) unless you want to consider "driveway band" playing out. I have a bass guitar and smaller bass amp...12 inch woofer. I have always really loved playing. Working out the parts, getting it just right, getting the music tight with others in the band. I understand social distancing and mask wearing for those who may be concerned.

The facts: I'm 65 years old and recently purchased a house in the Villages (Village of Linden) close to Everglades Rec center. Right now, I will be a snowbird (December thru March 31st or so).

I've played music since I was 8 years old starting with piano and including bass guitar when I turned 15. Been in and out of multiple rock and roll bands over the last 50 years. Longest stint with one band was 10 years. Looking for mostly fun, maybe playing out occasionally...not a must. I like to learn to play songs well. I don't enjoy being sloppy. A little background vocals with an occasional lead are possible. Think "Comfortably Numb", "Twilight Zone".