View Single Post

Old 02-05-2021, 09:33 AM

We bought two 2020 golf carts last year—one from The Villages Golf Cars and one from Villages Discount Golf Car. I can speak directly about the comparison between these two places.

When it was all said and done, the golf cart from The Villages was about $500 more. Getting a re-furbished cart (even if it was less than one year old) was not worth that savings to me.
I would absolutely buy from The Villages again. They are a Yamaha dealer and can get accessories for the carts that others cannot. I believe those to be superior to the things installed by Villages Discount Golf Car. The lighting system, self-canceling turn signals, and wheels are just a few things that are better on our cart bought from The Villages.

The Villages also gets the nod for convenience of service. I also feel like they are more concerned about customer satisfaction than the Villages Discount Golf Car.

When it comes time to buy again, I will choose buying from The Villages Golf Car. I would also recommend this to anyone who asks.

Last edited by GoHawks!; 02-05-2021 at 09:40 AM.