View Single Post

Old 02-14-2021, 06:53 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobdeb View Post
Sister and brother in law live in Massachusetts and have both received their vaccinations.

I'm still waiting in Sumter County.

Curious as to what percentage of the 60% are choosing not to be vaccinated? I personally know of two who won't.
I would guess that just like any other vaccine those that chose not to take it will be a very small minority. Once everyone in this state is vaccinated there will be no need to wear masks and social distance. As for those that refuse it, at that point they are only a danger to themselves.

While people in Massachusetts certainly have been vaccinated the number is low compared to Florida. You might as well say that other people in Florida have received both their shots but you haven't. What's your point? As I stated, people over the age of 65 have between a one out of six and one out of ten chance of getting the vaccine depending on how many doses are sent by the federal government.

Florida is doing a better job of getting those vaccines in the arms of people than any other state.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.