View Single Post

Old 02-17-2021, 11:21 AM
Default You're Kool Aid is waiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdFNJ View Post
Nice job plucking statements from sources that allegedly prove your point. Where has it been scientifically proven that overcoming Covid-19 (OR EVEN GETTING THE VACCINE) gives you lifetime immunity or even immunity for a year? That fact you WERE a REGISTERED NURSE and an EMT does not give you the right to tell OTHER PEOPLE not to get vaccinated. Your bonifides don't classify you as a scientist, immunologist or even a doctor. I'm glad you don't "CLAIM" to be an expert but your statement tries to make you look like one and could affect the lives of others. You are entitled to sn opinion but please state it JUST YOUR OPINION.
Nowhere in his report does he say "Don't get this vaccination" or did I miss that. To me. IN MY OPINION, you believe everything the media tells you without doing the research that this person and another medically qualified person have stated on TOTV. Like I tell all my students "opinions can never be wrong" (think about that). It's merely your opinion. Your Kool Aid is getting warm