View Single Post

Old 02-17-2021, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Here is one of your previous posts on the subject;

Justus

Fauci is one voice. The voices of thousands upon thousands of doctors and medical researchers across the world vehemently disagree with him. They have been silenced and discredited by the media and others who share a common agenda. Never in the history of pandemics has there been such a usurpation of personal freedoms. Never in the history of the world has a child been born to a world of faceless automatons. Never have so many had to die of any cause, absent of the comfort of loved ones.

Can you link me to Five doctors? I require they are employed or associated with one of the top ten teaching hospitals so honored by Time Magazine every year.

Can you link me to five researchers? I require that they are part of a learning association that is linked to one of the five top Hospitals in the U.S. like Johns Hopkins, The Mayo Clinic etc?

Sometimes when a horrible disease threatens the lives of people across the entire planet we have to change the way we do things.

Some people are not open to being told what to do under any circumstances.
You might find what you're looking for by researching The Great Barrington Project, performed and published in MA. Also, Dr. Lee Merritt, an eminent physician, is among other physicians who have publicly disagreed. They're out there, but you don't find them in the mainstream media.