View Single Post

Old 02-17-2021, 03:28 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
Really? I have not heard any percentage nearly that high. This is great news if it is true. Which poll did you get this number from?
I can't find it. I try very hard to quote valid sources too.

Here is one from the last two days that states that about 80% of Democratic Voters in New York State plan to get the Covid-19 vaccine;

Vaccinated
“While between 12 and 19 percent of voters from every region and party have been vaccinated, with Democrats and upstaters leading the way, there are distinct racial and income disparities in this early vaccination period,” Greenberg said. “Although 20 percent of white voters have been vaccinated, only 10 percent of Black voters and five percent of Latino voters have been. Only nine percent earning less than $50,000 have been vaccinated, compared to 14 percent who earn between $50,000 and $100,000, and 25 percent of those earning over $100,000.

“When it comes to whether or not they plan to get vaccinated, there are wide differences by party and race. While only 17 percent of Democrats and 21 percent of independents do not plan to get vaccinated, 35 percent of Republicans say they will pass on the vaccine,” Greenberg said. “Eighteen percent of white voters say no to the vaccine. However, 34 percent of Latino and 37 percent of Black voters say they don’t plan on getting vaccinated.”

I have snipped it. I will be back with the link to the article...

From this article above;
February 2021 – Siena College Research Institute

But not the source I had read that said 82% polled were favorable toward the vaccine. I am sorry I can't find it.

Last edited by graciegirl; 02-17-2021 at 03:33 PM.