View Single Post

Old 02-21-2021, 10:46 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,919 Times in 1,109 Posts

I’m many cities there are things like the RIDE in Massachusetts, if you are low income or disabled , it will take you to appointments or shopping for a very minimal price. If something like this is what your looking for by all means move on to a place you can find that . I suspect there are not many here that would qualify for something like the ride here or in other adult communities that are higher ended, the other poster was right about many senior apartments and independent living places already here and more coming on line geared to all different levels of income with vans to take you places good luck in finding a place you’ll feel comfortable. I myself at 82 in great health have always planned that if I slowdown or have trouble driving I will move back to Boston where you don’t even have to own a car , yes it’s cold but I value my independence more then the cold and I want to be able to go out on to a street and see every day life with all the sounds and sights rather then some sterile but beautiful independent living place here