View Single Post

Old 02-21-2021, 12:47 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina, Duval, 1 retired in Richmond
Thanked 1,588 Times in 567 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelfmi View Post
As you know what good is all the amenities if you can't get there to use them. What I said is what can do so seniors can afford to PAY THAT will be able to make available to seniors like myself to get to these amenities. I will take this into consideration when looking AT THE VILLAGES AND WHEN BUYING, TO ME THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT AND TO MANY FUTURE BUYERS AT THE VILLAGES. If they won't or can't we will move on to communities that will or do have community transportation. Thank you for your time.
If one is not able to drive, due to vision, or loss of DL, most are very capable of driving a golf cart. If you aren’t able to get to an amenity, you most likely will need assistance in your home, (home healthcare is easily obtained here) or an assistant living, so in-house care. We do however have private transportation for a fee.

Have you visited yet? The southern part of the villages and even most of the preowned are drawing younger residents, who come for the biking, hiking, and so on.

It’s ok to move on, as you must have great concern for your ability to care for yourself. TV is not for everyone, and new and preowned homes sell here easily, even for those children who inherited the property. I for one would never pay for amenities to supplement your lifestyle. TV is not inexpensive, and if your concerns that someone need to help you pay for transportation, the monthly expenses might be overwhelming for you