View Single Post

Old 02-21-2021, 04:06 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

I have the DVD, and as a bonus American Graffiti 2 is on the other side. I know now why I never heard of AG2, if the first one was rated a 10, the second was rated a 1. It was horrible. The guys all went to war in Nam and came back and the music was all psychedelic soundtrack even though it was 1980 when the film came out and Hendrix and rest were already gone.

The first film I agree was great, saw it in the theater about '73. It was a George Lucas film before he was famous. A low budget film that he shot in a small California town and filmed most of the scenes after midnight when the town was dead with activity.

I only went to Annapolis Mall one time in my life. It was 1995 and we were walking through the mall and I stopped at a book store and saw this book in the window with a big display, it must of just come out. It caught my attention because of the movie and I was fan of Midnight Special. That night when I got home, I flipped on the news and heard that Wolfman Jack had died that day.

The Villages Florida