View Single Post

Old 02-26-2021, 08:56 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill1701 View Post
I know people who recently went to MVP and they no longer accept all the insurance plans they used to. Some of us are grandfathered in so we still don't pay, but I think they accept only 1-2 plans now.
I posted this on the first page, I have the same United Health plan for people over 65 that TV accepts in their medical centers. I was just at MVP twice this week, no fees. Apparently your friends are not on United Health's Villages plan, or they are not 65, but I never heard of being grandfathered in?

I didn't to MVP from late March (they closed at that time) until October, they reopened I think in August. They never mentioned anything to me about paying, being grandfathered, or my plan was not good anymore. Your friends have told you wrong, or are not in the group I'm in.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those looking for a pool, indoor and outdoor, you don't have to go far, Stonecrest in Summerfield have both.

Stonecrest in Summerfield indoor pool

The Villages Florida

Stonecrest outdoor pool

The Villages Florida

As I mentioned on the first page, yes you'll have a indoor pool, but you'll have just one golf course. Here's the last review from a week ago on Golf Now about their course.

Cheap ok, but so is a cow pasture. The greens are totally wiped out. The fairways are rough ! What is so bad is that it has a pretty nice layout and mix of holes. Too bad they let the thing go to crap. Sorry, but move along, don’t waste your time here until they get a new grounds keeper !

Stonecrest HOA Fees

$204 month Classic & Estate series
$319 Garden series
$432 condo