View Single Post

Old 02-27-2021, 06:48 AM
Veteran member

Unfortunately The trouble with The villages is that they are not the city of New York and they have no idea ahead of plan any event for the crush of people. That's the good and the bad of a place with 100,000 people while trying to get into one store. That's why I've learned not to recommend any restaurants because you'll get 500 people deciding to go to one place that seats 150 and I'll never get in again. I don't go to Spanish springs in the fall because of the stupid car shows and the fact that there's no parking so I can't go to the movies. It's really ridiculous in this place car show after car show after car show. The same thing happens whenever they have events in the squares you have 100,000 people with nothing better to do than to get in their golf cart for a nice evening ride and you see the ridiculous traffic. The crazy thing is you have a wonderful town of all the wood and Leesburg struggling to survive and yet no one is willing to drive an extra 10 minutes to go shopping in these places. The Leesburg Mall had four large department stores 3 years ago they're now down to one. I'd really like to pop this bubble but everyone in the villages is too damn lazy to get in their car instead of their cart