View Single Post

Old 03-08-2021, 08:09 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,169 Times in 1,930 Posts
Default Brussel Sprouts side dish......Oh My Goodness!!!!!

I know brussel sprouts are not one of the most enamored vegetables out there. But....if you like brussel sprouts, do I have a side dish for you!

Red Lobster offers a side dish of Crispy Brussel Sprouts. I am a fan of brussel sprouts so I gave this side dish a try. There is a $2 additional charge for this side dish but worth every penny and even more.

When the side dish in a large caste was served at the table, it looked more like the entree rather than a side dish. There is enough for two, maybe even three people. I can only say how absolutely delicious the brussel sprouts were. There is some sort of soy ginger drizzle in there that elevated the flavor that is indescribable. The brussel sprouts were crispy as their name said. There was a very generous amount of chopped crispy fried onions that topped off the dish. You know the ones I'm talking about......the crispy fried onions that top off a green bean casserole at Thanksgiving. Just yummy!

Red Lobster has got a winner with this one. Give this side dish a try. I promise, you won't be disappointed.