View Single Post

Old 03-20-2021, 05:28 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Dear TOTV customers & readers thank you so much for all your comments & support ! This makes me happy and want to work harder and make more happy people,,

Decorative concrete is now expanding into the next level of technology by a adding ‘TEXTURED’ surfaces and ‘Knock Down’ finishes , in the same designs I have been doing for 30 years with stain , also the big demand for ‘’EPOXY’’ ‘GARAGE’ ‘FLOORS’ we now include these custom features to my already happy customer data base for something new for there next project , I have just added the best man with more knowledge of those fields, then any other company in the villages ! And I’m glade to say My company Decorative Concrete has welcomed him to my long term team and has just committed to a 10 year sign on .. He is from Barbados and has been to the most ‘Advanced’ technology schools in the industry.. so please let me know if I can help ,, small or large all projects welcome, remember Decorative concrete has been around over 25 years and has 25 more to go let’s texture are way to ‘DISNEY’ the villages grows Decorative Concrete grows , )
Thanks again Cliff

Last edited by Decorative Concrete; 03-20-2021 at 05:39 AM.