View Single Post

Old 03-23-2021, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FG111 View Post
Hello-

While walking my dog along Lake Sumter Landing this past weekend, I saw a site sitting in the rear of a parked and "unattended" golf cart that I thought I'd never see again. I saw a complete set ( irons, woods, wedge, putters, drivers ) of an authentic 2021 Bentley Golf Complete Set and the bag also appeared to be an authentic Bentley. For those who don't play golf, this golf set retails for about 9K and the owner was nowhere in site and the kart was parked in the rear, away from pedestrian traffic. As far as I could tell, the set appeared authentic and not a cheap China copy. Additionally, the key was left in the ignition of the cart.

Just wondering why that some people when they move to The Villages, just completely forget about common sense and truly believe they live in a bubble and that dishonesty and crime don't occur inside the bubble. Or maybe I'm just very naïve and didn't realize that some people are super wealthy and just don't care. Either way, that golfer lost his mind.
Really, I wonder if 9K golf clubs make him a better golfer, or is this someone who likes to impress.