View Single Post

Old 03-30-2021, 02:39 PM
Platinum member
Location: Here, there, a lot of time in the Caribbean and keys, not much time spent in cold climates
Thanked 1,787 Times in 768 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker14 View Post
Just another form of the free entertainment one may get here in TV.
My favorites are the work crews (mostly landscape, mowers) who use the restrooms at the neighborhood pools to WASH themselves, including their FEET (have some pix of 3 in rest room at same time as they come our barefoot carrying their BOOTS ! Also saw group jump from back of a pickup and do same thing at pool across from Arnold Palmer restaurant. Often swim in Ashland neighborhood pool after dinner and before it closes, often no one else there. Back a few months, last fall, woman comes into pool area with work scrubs on. Didn't come in golf cart, came in fairly old model of Toyota. Went into restroom, removed scrubs, put on swim suit, and walked to shower. I was thinking WOW, someone actually is courteous enough to SHOWER before using our community pools as bath tubs, good for her, seldom see that ! But no, she got out body wash and shampoo and proceeded to take an entire body shower AND wash her hair.... soap running off all over..... as some on here always say, "trying to understand some people is like trying to smell a color or a number !" Homeless ? Living in that car ? Doubt it, the scrubs and name tag (didn't get a look, I was swimming laps since pool was empty) made it obvious she had a job. Maybe it saves on water bill to just use Villages facilities like the workers I see doing same thing quite often really.