View Single Post

Old 04-12-2021, 04:42 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,944 Times in 5,339 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsterdad View Post
we have had them for our personal villa and for two rental villas. always took care of any issues we had, including an ac failure on 4th of july one time. tech on duty drove from ocala job and took care of us. i have nothing but good to say about them.
It's good that you are a satisfied customer. But, there are many first class HVAC technicians in The Villages who would have also been available on the 4th of July. I suspect that the reason the technician came from Ocala, not from The Villages, is because home warranty companies need to use whoever they can find, and they are not able to hire the best companies nearby. The best companies have plenty of business and will not share their profits with a warranty company. I would also point out that, if you have an appliance or HVAC unit that fails, it is often better to replace it with a new, more efficient and dependable unit. But, if you have a home warranty, the warranty company will usually opt to repair rather than replace to increase their profit margin.