View Single Post

Old 04-21-2021, 05:21 AM
Veteran member
Default Common sense

Some people have none of the above, so they have to be led by the nose whether it's a green light red light on the street corner or someone on TV telling them to wear masks. It's common sense to continue to wear your mask. It's common sense to take the vaccine if it's available to you even if only 5% of 5% of 5% can still get infected or pass it on to somebody else wouldn't be there the right thing to keep wearing a mask so you don't get infect someone else or get it from someone else. Why do these things bother you so much. Just relax and enjoy life as best as you can. It doesn't matter who's in charge, I believe both sides are trying to do their best as far as this horrible disease goes. I don't blame anybody and I don't give anyone credit for dealing anything better than the next guy because life just happens. Unfortunately people are dead and it has ruined a lot of people's livelihoods but my neighbors certainly didn't do anything bad and my family didn't do anything bad. Just continue to have faith wear a mask is probably another year or two or more and be thankful you're not in a hospital suffering. Like I said common sense and if you don't like what they're saying turn off the darn TV and stop reading those internet comments