View Single Post

Old 04-23-2021, 07:18 AM
Colorado Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelhunter123 View Post
Check out the Atomic electric carts. The 4 seater has a lot of room and the seat back tilts and is adjustable. It is air conditioned, heated, quiet and comfortable
My hubby and I are just like you, Roadrunner; he’s wide and I have long legs. Thinking we might get a second cart, we test drove the Atomic carts yesterday and found them to very tight. Like putting on a tight sweater. Hard to even reach the seat belts. Worse, my head still hurts from when we hit a bump and the impact bashed the side of my head into the side frame, which was only an inch away. For the price, you can do better. Our lithium EZGO Freedom RXV Elite is much roomier, so we may just get another one if we can find a dealer who treats us well. No AC or heat, but with the breeze when driving we haven’t needed AC and zipping the enclosure is all we’ve needed for chilly days. I recommend a bench seat versus the more confining buckets, as well. Not only is a bench more comfortable, it gives you more legroom because it doesn’t stick out in front like many bucket seats do, making it easier to work the floor pedals. Best of all, the lithium battery we chose (4.2) can take us from the far north part of TV down to Everglades recreation center and back on a single charge. And we LOVE that lithium requires zero maintenance — no gas, no oil, no tune-ups, no batteries to top off with water — just plug the cart in whenever you want for any amount of time, long or short, no damage done. Great torque for getting up hills, plenty of power for heavy loads. We leave gas powered carts way behind.
Good luck in finding the best cart for you.