View Single Post

Old 04-27-2021, 07:38 AM

We've lived in our home in Monarch Grove for a year now and absolutely LOVE it!!! It takes us literally mins by cart to get up to Magnolia Plaza and all the executive courses are within a few mins cart driving time. We actually use our cart more than our car now!!! Our friends looked for a home in several areas near us, including Hawkins and St. Catherine, but there's currently only one way in/out of Hawkins and if you're in the homes closest to Warm Springs and the church, you'll have quite a hike in/out of that village to get to those homes. They didn't care for the layout at all. Plus, for the foreseeable future, you won't have easy access past the turnpike to Magnolia Plaza or the golf courses by cart unless you go all the way down to Water Lily bridge and back up. Our friends ended up buying a home in Monarch Grove, but for my money, I'd buy something in the areas west of the turnpike as there's no telling how long it'll be before they get the Bexley bridge done. Just my opinion.......