View Single Post

Old 04-29-2021, 04:01 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,369 Times in 3,050 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill14564 View Post
I will be vaccinated so I don't care and don't want to know about anyone else on the cruise. My only fear is that someone will get the sniffles and there will be an overreaction.

If the CDC has an interest in fighting vaccination hesitancy then they need to get more realistic with their guidelines. Saying the vaccines are 95% effective but also saying that to be safe the vaccinated must still wear masks indoors is contradictory and not helpful.
Well it's a good thing that the CDC hasn't said that vaccinated people "must" wear masks indoors, isn't it?

They recommend it, for reasons that have been explained in a few other threads that you've already been an active participant in.

Stop spreading rhetoric. No one is denying you your rights, no one is being contradictory, and the CDC is being helpful with their RECOMMENDATIONS (which are something other than mandates - you can look that up for yourself).

As for me, I really love the concept of cruising, and I loved our first cruise. I also liked hanging out at the bar on our last cruise. But I'm not a fan of a few thousand people all stuck on the same boat with no escape for days at a time. I've told my spouse that I'd like for our next cruise to be a river cruise, on a small boat that accommodates only a few hundred people.