View Single Post

Old 05-04-2021, 07:28 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,470 Times in 611 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ureout View Post
I recently looked at the Club Car Onward HP Li-on with 60ah lithium battery and I couldn't believe it when the sales rep. told me that it only got 30 miles on a full charge... who would pay all that money for a cart that can only go 30 miles, especially with all there competitors getting at least double that
REALLY? 30 miles? We have a Tomberlin 48V with 8 6V 'regular' batteries. We get 30 miles, even on 2 year old set. Hard to believe folks would spend that kind of $$$ for minimal miles on lithium.

We've had 2 elec carts since coming to TV in 7 years - a Yamaha and the Tomberlin. Although the quiet, no fumes, no gas stops, etc is very nice - IF we go with another cart - must say IMO it would be very hard to NOT go with a gas one. But without stealing the Thread, I'd have to believe the CO2 pollution et al from small gasoline engines across the USA - carts, lawn equip, etc - is quite high (no pollution controls).